KARDIO PC – COMPUTER BASED ECG
Producent: P. U. H. MEDEA SP z o. o.
- PRODUCED AND FROM MODERNISE 1989. CHECKED IN EVERYDAY PRACTICE COMPUTER MEDICAL DEVICE ECG.
- Taking the next 12 channel, routine ECG one key.
- Cheap prints on plain A4 paper (with a grid millimeter).
- Durable, maintenance-free (no battery) ECG.
- Automatic analysis, interpretation, automatic measurements can be edited.
- Long term recording 12 channels in the "Mini Holter" - automatic interpretation and print any selected portion.
- ECG quality surpassing the typical ECG features that improve the quality of the ECG signal.
- Ability to work in a network.
- Work on several stations within a single license.
- Cheap extension to the stress test.
- PROGRAM DETAILS
- Quick execution of another routine by pressing one key. preset configuration
- Automatic analysis and interpretation of measurements.
- Automatic testing by the ECG to the print the report.
- Auto Configuration: archive, interpretation, recording time, print settings, patient records, the parameters of the screen - (Lead, colors), alarms, and many others.
REGISTRATION "Mini Holter"
- Continuous recording to disk while viewing the computer screen 12-channel ECG signal.
- Extensive diagnostics, manual measurements and automatic print any portions of the ECG.
- A detailed computer analysis and interpretation of the indicated portion of the ECG can be edited sentences diagnostics.
RICH PROGRAM ANALYSIS
- Any configuration of the EKG waveform display
- Opportunity to present records on the screen in the form of a thickened or detailed "LUPA".
- Automatic interpretation of the shape and rhythm of selected pieces (optional mini ambulatory) with the ability to edit sentences.
- The measurements of the amplitudes intervals, electrical axis est. Before and after averaging, wektokardiogramy.
- Analysis μpotencjałów in the field of time and frequency (according to Simpson, Kuchar, Denes).
- Analysis of Heart Rate Variability (HRV) for the entire record or selected part, tachogram, static histogram and cumulative, Fourier spectral analysis, autoregressive fractal.
- Dozens of configuration options, the ability to choose print preview report.
- Prints: along or across the A4, export to pdf, png, jpg, bmp, tiff, gif, sending e-mail.
- Print any screen - adapted from to the ECG function PRINT SCREEN.
- Work on several posts within a single license
- Virtually unlimited archiving of research on your computer or USB drives.
- The ability to save or export the finished research reports from the description.
DETAILS Camera KARDIO PCM-u
- 24-bit signal processing ECG - quality that exceeds the requirements of ANSI / AAMI EC11 and EN 60601-2-51 for electrocardiographs.
- Tolerance weaker electrode contact and saturation due to much higher input impedance and CMMR than a typical ECG.
- FastRecovery - function rapid return after defibrillation ECG electrodes or improving.
- Test of contact when hooking electrodes and "ON LNE" and during the test.
- Low current consumption - ideal for working with computers, notebook.
- Assistant hooking electrodes - facilitates anchoring through color visualization and distribution of contact of each electrode.
- All digital data transmission (USB or Bluetooth) - guarantees high interference immunity.
- High-resolution color OLED display allows you to preview and preliminary assessment of the ECG with the patient away from the monitor.
- Sound test damage to the patient cable - prevents the start of the study with a damaged patient cable.
- Adapted for mounting the belt or arm of the patient to reduce the impact of traffic on the quality of ECG cables.
- The possibility of using for scientific purposes - an open protocol control sample rate, number of bits, etc. filtration.
TECHNICAL DATA :
- Number of channels: 12 by Einthoven, Goldberg, Wilson + X, Y, Z
- Dimensions (LxHxW), ECG module weight: 120x65x22 mm, 200 g
- Graphic display ECG module: color OLED, resolution of 160x128px, 30x25 mm
- Frequency response: 0,05-150 Hz.
- CMRR:> 100 dB
- Input impedance:> 100 M
- Resolution A / D converter: 24 bit / 2000Hz
- Input voltage range: ± 5 mV
- The minimum recorded amplitude: 20uV
- Digital adaptive filtering: Baseline and network interference filters muscle.
- Detection: pacemaker interference.
- Test electrode contact: static - before and during the study.
- Type of protection: CF, defibrillation protected.
- Communication with PC: USB. (Bluetooth, reading from a memory card in the camera and the wireless version MedeaLine 6)
- CERTIFICATES: CE1434, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, MDD 93 / 42EEC
EQUIPMENT POSITION READY TO WORK
- CARDIO PC program in Polish for Windows® XP, Vista, Win.7, Win. 8. Win. 8.1 in the 32 and 64bit (32bit interpretation).
- Instruction in Polish
- Electrocardiograph in accordance with the program of Cardiology PC to choose from:
- Cardio PCM-u
- MedeaLine 6
- SiliconBeat 12
- Equipment set: patient cable, suction cup electrodes and limb, gel.
- A desktop computer with a printer, notebook, smartphone with WM 5-6. Optional.
RELATED PRODUCTS THE PROGRAM CARDIO PC
- Cardio PCM-u
- MedeaLine 6
- SiliconBeat 12
- Patient cable equipped with ecg cable.
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Dimension (LxHxW), weight: 190x140x46 mm (less than A5 !!), weight: 800g
- Thermal printing: The actual width. Paper 112 mm, resolution of 8 dots / mm
- Power supply: Bateryjno-Network
- Graphical display: The color of the graphics accelerator, resolution 480x272pix, 95x54 mm (12 channels ECG)
- Gain, Offset: 5, 10, 20 mm / mV, 5, 10, 25, 50 mm / s.
- Track Analog: Frequency: 0,05-150 Hz, CMRR: 100 dB Impedance Input> 100 M
- Tor cyfrowy- filters: Muscular, adaptive network of 50 Hz and drift isoelectric
- Resolution A / D converter: 24 bit / 4000Hz
- Communication interfaces: USB and Bluetooth to communicate with the computer, etc.
- External memory: flash cards
- Alarms: saturation index track ECG and low battery.
- Protection: CF Degree, class II, protected against defibrillation
- CERTIFICATES: CE1434, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, MDD 93 / 42EECAparat is manufactured with components of renowned companies (US and Japan) in Poland.
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- 10-lead patient cable
- Electrodes suction and limb
- Graph paper, thermal-112mm
- Polish manual.
- RELATED PRODUCTS
- Stress Test - Stress ECG [stress test] - the program analyzes the stress test of the heart.
- Cardio PC - software for analysis and interpretation of computer ECG.
- Trackmaster - Medical treadmill on which the test is performed exercise.
- Ergometer - medical training bike on which you are trying to exercise.
- Computer or laptop PC - with medical software.