Today, the company is one of the leaders in the domestic market and we are pleased to emphasize the modern and competitive aspect of our high quality products owing to the dynamic development of electronics which is used in our designs. We set ourselves high standards and promote smaller devices with greater capacity and more technologically advanced. All our designs are certificated by TUV CERT TUV Rheinnland and meet requiments set out in the Directive MDD 93/42/ EEC. They are also registered with Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocides in Warsaw.
We believe that our company is well placed to use their position to develop throughout the market.
MEDEA company as one in Poland developed and introduced for sale:
- (1989) 12-channel electrocardiograph computer KARDIO PCM.
- (1990). The analyzer HR V and uPotencjałów.
- (1990). 12 channel system for exercise testing.
- (1991). The scientific research high-resolution Kardioassist.
- (1994). The Holter SiliconBeat 2000 Golden Esculap in 1997, on the MTP.
- (1994. Is the world's first) Holter recorder and flash PCMCIA.
- (1995). 12-channel electrocardiograph computer - in a form of a notebook.
- (1996). Holter System for non-invasive measurement of blood pressure.
- (1998). 15 channel system for exercise testing Stresstest, Gold Esculap in 2000. MTP.
- (2002). The Holter SiliconBeat 2000 under Windows.
- (2003). 12-channel electrocardiograph computer CARDIO PC under Windows.
- (2009). We introduced our cameras as a standard 24-bit converter AC.
- (2011r. The world's smallest) Camera ECG MEDEALINE 6 with thermal printer with a width of 112mm.
- (2011). Two-System (10/7 cable) Holter recorder SiliconBeat 12.
- (2012). Three-system (10/7/4 cables) Holter recorder SiliconBeat 12.
- (2014). The first Polish analyzing Holter recorder.
Golden Esculape prize from 1997 for Stresstest System
Golden Esculape prize from 2000 for Holter System
Gold prize from 2016 for Silicon Beat 3